Webinar Labour Preparation Class
Price: 1295 kr/registration (choose 1 participant when you book)
All you need to know about giving birth with confidence! We only have skilled midwives as teachers. We use Zoom to live stream the class. There is always plenty of room for your questions. Class is led by skilled midwife Åsa Holstein.
A class designed to provide the opportunity to explore a wide range of issues surrounding pregnancy, labour and birth in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Theres is always room for questions.
Each course is different depending on the needs of the couples attending but the following topics are covered:
• The stages of labour and the process of straightforward birth
• Self help methods and pain relief options
• Oxytocin and the effect the birth environment has on labour
• The role of the birth partner
• Positions to encourage straightforward labour and birth
• Giving birth in Sweden – hospital procedures and communicating with health professionals
• Caesarean section and assisted birth
Class recommended from pregnancy week 25. Class is 3 hours in total.
A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent out by email the day before class.
If you like to know more about breathing & relaxation techniques during birth we strongly recommend our 3 hour Webinar Lamaze Class. A class that will give you fantastic tools to cope with the process of bringing your child in to this world. Together with a well-tuned in partner you will become a super strong team!
This class is open to book no matter where you live. If you reside outside of Sweden you will need to choose payment with credit card.